Our Storage Unit Size Guide
Don’t feel overwhelmed or confused when it comes to selecting the perfect self storage unit size for your things! iLockStorage has created a helpful guide specifically tailored towards those who are first-time renters or unsure of what unit is best for their possessions. It’s imperative that you select one with adequate room, yet also providing space for potential items later on in time. To decide which option is right for you, browse our comprehensive guide and chat with one of our knowledgeable professionals today!
Self Storage Unit Size Guide
Small Storage Units
- Searching for a cost-effective way to store only a handful of items? Small storage units are just what you need! Approximately the same size as an ordinary walk-in closet, these compact spaces can easily fit all your belongings from one room.
- If you’re looking for somewhere secure and affordable to stow away seasonal clothing or decorations, small storage units offer unbeatable help. They even come in handy when closets and garages start feeling too full; tuck everything away with ease!
Medium Storage Units
- Are your current small storage units overflowing? Our medium sized ones are the perfect solution to make sure all of the items in two or three rooms can fit easily and securely.
- Before renting, double check our unit measurements in the graphic above – they’re designed to store furniture like couches, beds and mattresses of any size! With long-term use available today, you can keep your home looking neat with ease.
Large Storage Units
- Planning a move or extensive renovation? Look no further than our state-of-the-art self-storage facility – perfect for homeowners, renters and business owners who require additional storage space.
- Our spacious units provide ample room to create pathways throughout, making it simpler than ever to store your possessions securely.
- We offer an even more cost effective rate compared to renting out warehouse spaces or expanding office buildings!
Our Storage Calculator
Our calculator can help you determine what size unit would be best for your needs. Using the form below, tell us what you need to store and our calculator will provide an estimate in cubic feet as well as the storage size you’ll need. We’ll calculate the size and recommend a unit based on the space needed.